Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Marr's

So I have always put up my Christmas decorations up on Black Friday, but didn't end up getting them up till the weekend because Blaire and I went to visit Erin, Tyra and Ty for a couple of hours. Of course we had to have a photo shoot and by the end of it poor Blaire was pooped!!






I put Blaire's first Christmas tree up in her bedroom and hung up her stocking. I really hope she loves pink as she gets older :).




I also got my tree and mantle decorated. I even managed to get my wrapping started too.





Blaire also received some super cute gifts this weekend. I just had to post a couple pictures of them. My cousin Mackenzie got Blaire a monogrammed blanket and the cutest sweater dress.



My neighbor also brought Blaire some really cute Christmas gifts: a singing reindeer, santa bib and a mud pie Christmas outfit.



Blaire is so lucky to have so many wonderful family and friends that care about her. Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment